Job Title: Senior PCI Consultant
location: Primarily Field / Home based
remuneration: £ Competitive
employment type: Permanent
Our client is offering a great opportunity for an experienced QSA to join an evolving PCI consultancy and undertake security audits and compliance assessments for a wide range of blue chip merchants and service providers.
- To assist clients in identifying and rectifying security weaknesses in order to meet PCI DSS requirements.
- To take a risk-based approach and draw on the wider InfoSec piece as a new approach towards compliance as a Business as Usual (BAU) activity.
- To deliver comprehensive client facing documentation including audit scopes, reports on compliance and security assessments.
- To provide Quality Assurance of client facing documentation produced from within the team against pre-defined quality standards.
- To support Service Line and Sales process through pre-sales support and bid input.
- To work closely with the Penetration Testing team and other technical teams when delivering QSA consultancy.
- A proven track record operating as a QSA in Level 1 merchant organisations.
- A thorough understanding of the expectations placed on a QSA by the PCI council and the various card brands.
- An understanding of risk-based approaches including ISO 27001 Risk Treatment
- A working knowledge of a wide range of operating systems, network devices and protocols.
- An interest in current technological developments such as cloud computing and encryption.
- An ability to communicate complex technical architectures in concise written reports.
- An appreciation of database, CRM and payment processing applications and their potential security weaknesses.
- An understanding of broader Information Security issues.